Fox & Associates has the experience and expertise to meet today’s stormwater management regulations with costeffective solutions. Fox & Associates is committed to providing stormwater management solutions that are costeffective for the developer and that conserve and enhance our natural resources.
We provide stormwater management engineering services to several municipalities, private landowners and developers throughout the TriState. Our services range from surveying and engineering for small residential sites, to large commercial and residential developments. Fox & Associates has successfully completed numerous stormwater management projects that have included comprehensive hydrologic and hydraulic analysis of existing, proposed, and ultimate drainage area conditions.
Since its inception, the 2000 Maryland Stormwater Design Manual places emphasis on controlling the quality and quantity of runoff from land use changed by urbanization. Fox & Associates has provided our clients, in Maryland, design solutions in accordance with the 2000 Maryland Stormwater Design Manual that promote environmentally sustainable techniques including obtaining LEED credits.
Fox has closely followed the development of the MDE 2007 Stormwater Management act which became effective May 24, 2010. Our engineers have attended informational design seminars associated with Environmental Site Design (ESD’s) to the Maximum Extent Practicable (MEP).
Some of our SWM services included:
- Drainage Basin Studies
- Hydraulic/Hydrologic Modeling
- Water quantity and quality control design
- Flood Mitigation
- SWM AsBuilt Construction Certification
Some of our recent projects include:
- Spring Mills Primary School, Berkeley Co. WV
- Elmwood Farms, Washington Co., MD, four SWM facilities
- Emerald Pointe, Washington Co., MD, Two SWM facilities
- Black Rock PUD, Washington Co., MD, Two SWM facilities
- Rosehill Manor, Frederick, MD, One SWM facility
- Cracker Barrel/Sleep Inn, Regional SWM with extensive downstream
- Clover Ridge, City of Frederick, SWM Facilities 1&2
- North Crossing, City of Frederick, Various SWM quality & quantity facilities.
- Whittier PND, City of Frederick, South End & Southeast
- Green Hill Manor, Frederick County, SWM Facilities 1,2, &3
- River Crest, City of Frederick Phase 1 & 2 SWM facilities.