Location: Berkley County
Size: 330.00 Acres
- Prepared concept, design drawings and permit applications for a US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms (BATF) administrative building, a community with a mix of 201 single-family homes, 80 townhouses and 128 one-story villas, swimming pool and tennis courts and a vast amount of open space park areas. Included commercial uses to compliment the development.
- Prepared phased preliminary and final subdivision and infrastructure plans for the residential and the commercial development.
- Performed boundary survey and located horizontal and vertical control for photogrammetry
Special Site / Design Considerations:
- Designed two regional stormwater management facilities to improve land use opportunities.
- Prepared topographic surveysand construction plans of a 6-mile route for the sewer effluent and improvement plans for Route 901, and construction plans for off site water line extensions at two locations
Participants / Reference:Van Wyk Enterprises
300 Foxcroft Avenue
Martinsburg, WV 25401