Location: Frederick, Maryland
- As part of the $60 million project 2000 renovation the new hospital loading dock created an area which sits below the existing street grade and below the existing storm drain. This created the need to pump the stormwater runoff from the roof and loading dock area to a receiving system.
- Fox & Associates, Inc. designed a duplex submersible storm drain pump station to serve the Frederick Memorial Hospital expansion.
- The pump station was designed to safely convey the ten (10) year storm event of 2,200 GPM.
- Pump station was designed with backup power provided by the Hospital generators.
- The pump station is located within the loading dock area and had to be designed to handle HS-20 traffic loading.