Location: Berkeley County, West Virginia
- Fox & Associates Inc. was subcontracted by ARRO Consulting, Inc. (FKA Hyder) to perform surveying services on a major new water transmission line project owned by the Opequon Public Service District to serve a new industrial park.
- The project consisted of 21,000 linear feet of 12-inch water line from the water treatment plant along U.S. Route 11 to a new industrial park along U.S. Route 81 and a new major industry in West Virginia.
- The route involved a total of twenty different properties.
- Fox & Associates, Inc. was engaged to perform control baseline surveys, topographic surveys and property surveys.
Special Site / Design Considerations:
- Deed research of all affected properties was performed and composite deed plottings were prepared. The plottings then were used during the field topographic surveys to help recover property corners and lines.