Fox & Associates, Inc.
Job Title: Land Survey Technician
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Completed Survey base drawings for Engineering Teams.
- Perform deed research and prepare deed composites.
- Completion of overall daily assignments and tasks in a timely manner.
- Coordinate project survey requirements with staff engineers or project managers.
- Assimilate field data in the office including mapping for base drawings, survey stakeout and plat preparation.
- Preparation and checking of Cut Sheets as needed.
- Prepare Construction stakeout Computations.
- Provide occasional field and/or office support to our Greencastle, PA, Hagerstown, MD and Frederick, MD offices.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- 2 years office experience
- Excellent communication skills