Fox & Associates, Inc.
Job Title: Registered Landscape Architect
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare layout studies, yield studies, and parking studies for commercial/residential.
- Prepare development plans to support Rezoning and/or Special Exception applications.
- Working on design teams in all aspects of a given project to develop detailed design documents for construction plans.
- Conduct code research, write specifications, and coordinate permitting.
- Landscape design.
- Site/civil development plans including grading design.
- Preparation of Forest Conservation plans.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or Urban Planning.
- At least 5 years of experience in landscape architecture and/or planning.
- RLA licensure required.
- Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills.
- Experience with Photoshop, Sketchup, Illustrator and Power Point.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft office is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Portfolio or work samples will be required if considered for an interview.