Fox & Associates, Inc.
Job Title: Civil Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and/or coordinate with Client and the Client Consultants for Architecture, Traffic Impact Studies, Geotechnical Studies, etc.
- Proposal Preparation.
- Attendance/Client Representation at Public Meetings and Review Agencies (most public hearings will be outside normal work hours).
- Perform all aspects of Civil Site Design Engineering for land development projects including but not limited to Commercial, Industrial, Municipal and Residential uses. Site design to include, but not limited, to grading design, water and sewer main design, hydraulic computations, sediment and erosion control design, storm drain design, stormwater management design and preparation of flood plain studies and related permitting services.
- Coordinate with Fox Staff and/or subcontractors for environmental services (Forestation and Non-Tidal Wetlands).
- Coordinate project survey requirements with Fox Survey Department.
- Supervise drafting and design support personnel.
- Provide occasional support to other Fox Staff.
- Attend bi-weekly Staff meeting.
- Monitor Project Budget and prepare monthly invoice descriptions.
- Prepare site work estimates/bond estimates.
- Prepare Site-work permit applications and coordinate for client signature.
- Cut Sheet preparation for construction stakeout/survey department construction stakeout support.
- Address construction issues / RFI’s.
- Prepare As-Built drawings for bond release.
- Prepare written technical specifications, as required.
- Perform contractor draw inspection with report.
- Construction Administration.